Retired Telecom Officers’ Welfare Association is a registered entity under Maharashtra Act under registration no.200:GBBSD/MAHARASTRA STATE,MUMBAI-1687/2008
A/16, Mulund Giridarshan C.H.S.,
D.D.Road, Mulund (West),
- To ensure Pension / Family pension security of MTNL pensioners.
- To ensure Revision of Pension / Family Pension from time to time..
- To ensure continuity of Medical Benefits, Free Telephone benefits and other benefits.
- To help the Members and the Management in resolving any issues relating to Retirement benefits, other benefits etc.
- To promote fraternity among MTNL Pensioners and to promote welfare of the members.